Monday, August 5, 2013

things to still accomplish

Well, my dad's personal history is typed up in rough draft form. I now have to work on my mom's. That's today's project.

But what else do I still need to do before the school year starts?

I haven't worked on my 72 hour kits yet or  looked into alternative heat sources. I need to do that.

I attended a great lesson on journals in Relief Society and now I want to go and work on updating my scrapbooks and make a photo collage of my life. The teacher had a great example of hers--it wasn't photos of her but of cultural and historical things going on during her life. I want to change my family history photo wall, too.

I want to get back into family history research. We are paying for Ancestry.com so I'd really like to use it again.

But I think the project, which is a new one, that I want to get started on by the end of this week is my refashioning clothes project. I have a few very large blouses that I want to turn into skirts. I have a blouse to 2 that need to be re-sized smaller. I'm excited for this. I just hope my sewing skills will allow what I've altered to actually be worn by me.

I'm also still reading some books that I want to finish.



No comments:

Post a Comment