My 25th day with my weight in the 150s. I weighed in at 155.5 this morning.
I am 10.5 pounds from moving from the "overweight" category to the "normal" category, which is a place I haven't been since the spring of 1991.
My weight levels off for a few weeks and then I seem to drop several pounds in a few days, and then it levels off again. It took me 65 days to lose this past 10 pounds, so if this holds true, I will be at my target weight at about the end of July. I'm starting to feel a bit impatient.
I'm also a bit concerned...afraid...that I won't be able to lose anymore. It is weird to believe something intellectually but then have the faith to live it. Doubts creep in.
I believe in my method (not having to count calories, just eating the good stuff--fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, getting moderate exercise...) but there's this hesitancy and I have to try and control the feeling that it won't work anymore. There is a tendency to want and try to restrict my calories even though I know that doesn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment