Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Summer goals

My summer goals are not too ambitious. There's a lot of reading and seminary-involved tasks. Next week Glen will be out of town with the Scouts and then 2 weeks later he'll be gone with them again, so I thought I'd better come up with a plan.

While Glen's gone the first time:
     Paint our bedroom--pick a new color? (while marathon watching JAG and Doctor Who)
     Repaint the 2 white stripes in the dining room

The second time:
     Repaint our bathroom--pick new colors

And then regular summer goals:

Read:
     The New Testament
     "The Inevitable Apostasy" by Tad R. McAllister
     Some mysteries

Seminary:
     Take online teacher training lessons
     Turn all 160 lessons into word programs

Play lots of games

Goals I've already completed:
     Update the scrapbook
     Weed front and side flower beds (Glen was on trek)
     Read "The Infinite Atonement" by Tad R. McAllister
     Clean out filing cabinets
   

No comments:

Post a Comment