Sunday, February 19, 2017

January: Goal and Achievements #52 Stories Project

January:

What goals do you hope to achieve this year?

I hope to take better care of my body so I can enjoy good health for a long time.
I hope to be more careful in my spending so I can save more money for a rainy day.
I hope to take care of my family so that they have what they need.


What goals are you actively working toward right now?

Well, up until this last week I was doing a great job of walking 10,000 steps a day. And before that I was doing a good job of not eating treats. I need to get back to doing those things.

I am trying to do a better job at remembering birthdays and anniversaries. I've started sending cards.

I'm also working on being a better teacher in my church callings. 


What was the greatest achievement of your life? 

Well, I graduated from college, served an 18 month mission, married in the temple, and gave birth to 5 children. Those are all pretty great.







No comments:

Post a Comment