I know the tide turns...and sometimes it goes back and forth several times before we know the winner. I thought it might be interesting to watch how it goes. I will update occasionally.
At 4:04 pacific time (according to FOX):
Obama 72,538 with 3 electorial votes
Romney 124,190 0
ack in the 2 minutes since I've typed this one site now gives 3 for Obama and 19 for Romney (FOX) and another gives 3 for Obama and 8 for Romney (according to Politico) ...things change fast.
maybe that would be fun to do, too...track the different news agencies and see how they differ in awarding states electorial votes to the candidates...but I don't have time for that.
*****
4:11
Obama 330,821 with 3
Romney 362,05 with 19
*****
4:30
Obama 1,053,638 with 3
Romney 1,170,552 with 19
******
4:55
Obama 2,802,517 with 3
Romney 2,902,150 with 49
*****
5:15
Obama 4,559,200 with 79
Romney 5,001,012 with 71
*****
5:38
Obama 8,370, 986 with 78
Romney 9,236,077 with 88
*****
6:13
Obama 13,458,856 with 123 (109 by Politico)
Romney 14,185,025 with 154 (141 by Politico)
*****
6:32
Obama 17,401,466 with 153 (123 by Politico)
Romney 18,064,711 with 154 (153 by Politico)
*****
went to class and missed everything else
9:30
Obama 49,204,276 with 290
Romney 49,227,135 with 203
(that was over so quickly...remember the days of not knowing until the middle of the night or the next day who had won?)
*****
Can't say I'm surprised, but I am sad. I would have liked to have seen Montana.
But, you know, when Clinton was elected for a second term, I felt as if the world was ending...and it didn't. And when Bush won a second term, I had some friends who felt as if the world was ending...and it didn't. So, although I think this is a worse situation than previously known, I think we will survive. Here's to relying on the Lord and seeking His Spirit to help us and guide us.
No comments:
Post a Comment